RFR: JDK-8066774: Rename the annotations arrays names in ClassFileParser

Evgeny Mandrikov mandrikov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 10:33:52 UTC 2019

On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 10:57 AM Aleksey Shipilev <shade at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 9/16/19 12:14 AM, Evgeny Mandrikov wrote:
> > After this change tier1 tests pass on my machine.
>
> Would you mind passing patches like these via jdk-submit?
>  https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/Build/Submit+Repo

I'd be glad to, but seems that author status is not enough and committer is
required - right now tried to push and got:

hg push --branch=JDK-8066774 --new-branch -v
pushing to ssh://godin@hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/submit
searching for changes
1 changesets found
uncompressed size of bundle content:
     422 (changelog)
     278 (manifests)
    1700  src/hotspot/share/classfile/classFileParser.cpp
     234  src/hotspot/share/classfile/classFileParser.hpp
remote: abort: could not lock repository jdk/submit: Read-only file system
abort: unexpected response: empty string

Regards,
Evgeny