RFR (XXS) 8244667: Shenandoah: SBC2Support::test_gc_state takes loop for wrong control

Aleksey Shipilev shade at redhat.com
Fri May 8 17:32:15 UTC 2020

Bug:

When doing the refactoring in JDK-8244509, I accidentally made a change that was not
semantic-preserving: get_loop is called on new ctrl from IfTrueNode, not the ctrl we have been
passed. It went correctly in test_null and test_in_cset, but not in test_gc_state.

It did not show up with any test failures, but it is important to get right anyway.

Fix (in webrev form, so you can take a look around):
  https://cr.openjdk.java.net/~shade/8244667/webrev.01/

Testing: hotspot_gc_shenandoah

--
Thanks,