JVM Crash @ ZPageCache::alloc_small_page()

Ruslan Synytsky rs at jelastic.com
Mon Nov 9 22:34:55 UTC 2020

Hi Per, we have not tested it inside other container engines, as Virtuozzo
is the only virtualization engine we use for our certified container
runtimes due to security and high density reasons. I will ask the team to
check it with the Docker container engine as well. I can give you access to
the ready to go test env where you can easily reproduce the issue. Also, if
you need any additional information or enable debug options please just let
me know.

Thank you
Rusan