RFR: 8255984: Shenandoah: "adaptive" heuristic is prone to missing load spikes [v3]

earthling-amzn github.com+71722661+earthling-amzn at openjdk.java.net
Thu Nov 19 19:39:04 UTC 2020

On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 18:44:36 GMT, Aleksey Shipilev <shade at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> "Allow all actions" is checked, nothing defined for secrets. Is it because the title didn't have the JBS issue number in it when I opened the PR?
>
> Unlikely. If you go to https://github.com/earthling-amzn/jdk/actions, can you trigger the workflow by hand?

Ah, it says this at the actions link:
>Workflows aren’t being run on this forked repository
Because this repository contained workflow files when it was forked, we have disabled them from running on this fork. Make sure you understand the configured workflows and their expected usage before enabling Actions on this repository.

I've re-enabled them and the pre-submit action is running now.