Fwd: Tracking object relocations in Java 8

David Griffiths dgriffiths at undo.io
Fri Nov 20 21:41:07 UTC 2020

Thanks, I will look at your and Andrew’s suggestions and see if I can find
a good place to put a breakpoint. We have “fast conditional breakpoints” so
it’s possible I could set the “from” address as a condition and then
trigger further breakpoints to get the “to” address. I think tracking (say)
95% of moves might be good enough.

--
David Griffiths, Senior Software Engineer

Undo <https://undo.io> | Accelerate software defect resolution by
eliminating the guesswork in failure diagnosis