RFR: 8268779: ZGC: runtime/InternalApi/ThreadCpuTimesDeadlock.java#id1 failed with "OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"

Per Liden pliden at openjdk.java.net
Wed Nov 3 16:47:28 UTC 2021

Please review this fix for a ZGC shutdown/abort issue, introduced by JDK-8261759.

If a GC cycle has aborted, we should not notify that it completed and we should not check for out of memory condition. Doing so can cause pre-mature `OutOfMemoryError`.

Testing:
 - Tier 1-7 with ZGC on Linux/x86_64.
 - Wrote a small reproducer that provokes the problem fairly quickly. With this patch, I can no longer reproduced the issue.

Commit messages:
 - 8268779: ZGC: runtime/InternalApi/ThreadCpuTimesDeadlock.java#id1 failed with "OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=6236&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/6236/head:pull/6236