RFR: 8276628: Use blessed modifier order in serviceability code

Magnus Ihse Bursie ihse at openjdk.java.net
Thu Nov 4 17:07:24 UTC 2021

On Thu, 4 Nov 2021 15:59:48 GMT, Chris Plummer <cjplummer at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> I ran bin/blessed-modifier-order.sh on source owned by serviceability. This scripts verifies that modifiers are in the "blessed" order, and fixes it otherwise. I have manually checked the changes made by the script to make sure they are sound.
>
> Copyright updates?

@plummercj That's really kind of an edge case, considering the triviality of these changes. But yes, the norm in the JDK is to update the copyright year for all changes, so you're right, I should do that.

(And we *really* ought to wrangle free some resources to write tooling for us to do all the copyright dances...)