Review request: 6378314: Bad warning message when agent library not found. local directory is not searched.

Chuck Rasbold rasbold at google.com
Thu Aug 5 08:01:07 PDT 2010

I think it is too soon in VM startup to use resource allocation.  I've
switched to C_HEAP allocation, instead.

I applied changes to the KERNEL chunk of code to make it consistent.  I
can't/won't test that code.  Let me know if you'd rather me leave it alone.

Webrev updated.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rasbold/6378314/

<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rasbold/6378314/>-- Chuck