code review request for JVM/TI CompiledMethodLoad event extension (6580131)

Daniel D. Daugherty Daniel.Daugherty at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 20 17:30:32 PST 2010

Greetings,

The jvmticmlr.h stuff is in:

- OpenJDK6 - JDK and HotSpot sides
- JDK7 - JDK side
- HSX17 - HotSpot side

When HSX17-B08 pushes to JDK7, then the HotSpot side will
be in JDK7 also.

We'll be looking at the JDK6-Update train next...

Dan