SDK Test Fixes Batch for 2010.07 (6941287, 6962804, 6964018)

Daniel D. Daugherty daniel.daugherty at oracle.com
Tue Jul 20 13:58:12 PDT 2010

On 7/20/2010 2:22 PM, Kelly O'Hair wrote:
> The first two batches look fine to me.

Thanks!

> The last one was pretty big, and I poked around a little, looks fine
> to me,
> but I am not sure I gave it a very good review.

I'll wait to see if one of the original Logger WeakRef leak reviewers
chimes in here (Alan, David or Eamonn...)  I'm very confident of
the tests at this point; you've probably seen all the test JPRT
jobs that I've been sending through... :-)

> I think getting these tests right may be more difficult than getting
> the API to work. :^{

Hence the refactoring of the infrastructure stuff into common files.
I'm getting tired of fixing this infrastructure stuff in more than
one place...

> So for risking your sanity and working on these tests, you get 3 gold
> stars. ;^)

Thanks! There will be more fixes coming in the test arena...

Dan