Simple Request for review: 6535709 - lost interrupts on win32

Daniel D. Daugherty daniel.daugherty at oracle.com
Sun Mar 20 19:12:30 PDT 2011

On 3/20/2011 7:46 PM, David Holmes wrote:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dholmes/6535709/webrev/
Thumbs up.

Nice fix. And very nice analysis in the bug report(s).
I'm going to crawl over the Serviceability bugs because I
think there are a couple that are "interrupt related".

src/os/windows/vm/os_windows.cpp
    No comments. And nice comment added.

src/share/vm/runtime/osThread.hpp
    No comments.

src/share/vm/runtime/vmStructs.cpp
    Did you mean to change the comment starter on line 1?

Dan