Review request 7157734 testcase corrections (use TESTVMOPTS).

Kevin Walls kevin.walls at oracle.com
Mon Apr 16 02:50:14 PDT 2012

Hi -

Minor update on this, and am seeking review to push it.

I had confirmation from a few people that use of a file in the home
directory to trigger 64-bit tests is not in use.  Would be great to get
rid of these slightly embarrasing tests that just don't test what they
claim, and worse still they are used as a model for future tests!

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kevinw/7157734/webrev.02/

Thanks
Kevin