Review request 7157734 testcase corrections (use TESTVMOPTS).

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Mon Apr 16 20:04:57 PDT 2012

Hi Kevin,

Not a full review - sorry.

I'm concerned that changes like this:

! ${TESTJAVA}${FS}bin${FS}java ${BIT_FLAG} -server IsInstanceTest >
test.out 2>&1

! ${TESTJAVA}${FS}bin${FS}java ${TESTVMOPTS} -server IsInstanceTest >
test.out 2>&1

may have unintended consequences as TESTVMOPTS might contain a lot more
than just -d32 or -d64. That seems to apply to all the changes.

David