RFR: 7181175 Enable hotspot builds on Windows with MinGW/MSYS

Daniel D. Daugherty daniel.daugherty at oracle.com
Thu Aug 2 14:20:24 PDT 2012

On 8/2/12 11:30 AM, Tim Bell wrote:
> Ping?   I need someone on hotspot-runtime to sponsor this change and
> shepherd it through a JPRT push:
>
>  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tbell/7181175/webrev.01/

make/windows/makefiles/defs.make
     No comments.

make/windows/makefiles/rules.make
     lines 28-33: Might want to comment on why these paths still
         use backslash instead of forward slash.

make/windows/makefiles/sa.make

     lines 88, 90:
         These lines drop the "/YX" option instead of changing it to "-YX".

     line 97:
         This line adds back the "-Z" option and drops the "/YX" option
         instead of changing it to "-YX".

         The "-Z" option is conditionally added on line 99.

     line 106:
         This line adds back the "-map -debug" options.

         The "-map" and "-debug" options are conditionally added on line
108.

make/windows/makefiles/shared.make
     line 43: Might want to comment on why these paths still