RFR: 7093328: JVMTI: jvmtiPrimitiveFieldCallback always report 0's for static primitives

Rickard Bäckman rickard.backman at oracle.com
Wed Aug 29 01:46:18 PDT 2012

David,

I'll try to find the sources and see if I can find any obvious difference.

I've considered adding a regression test, however I couldn't come up with an idea that wouldn't
involve native libraries. I've seen a couple of "solutions" of native libraries but none of them seem
especially practical. I'm considering asking SQE if they could add a test for this…

Thanks
/R