Request for review: 8004076: Move _max_locals and _size_of_parameters to ConstMethod for better sharing

Coleen Phillimore coleen.phillimore at oracle.com
Wed Dec 5 14:01:20 PST 2012

Hi Jiangli,
This looks great!   It's also bug 6329051.   I had two questions.   Can
you run -Xshare:dump on 64 bits to see if the SharedReadOnly size is
still big enough?   JPRT will run -Xshare:dump for you on 32 bit
platforms.   The other is there is strange indentation in vmStructs
around the lines you changed in the webrev, which may or may not be an
unintended change.

Thanks!
Coleen