Request for review: 8004076: Move _max_locals and _size_of_parameters to ConstMethod for better sharing

Jiangli Zhou jiangli.zhou at oracle.com
Mon Dec 10 15:30:34 PST 2012

Hi John,

Thanks a lot for looking at the change again and the field compressing
suggestion! I've looked into the FieldInfo array and optimized the
memory usage for the generic signature index slot earlier this year. I
haven't played with any compression technique. Thanks for the
suggestion, definitely worth to look into. I have one question maybe you
have quick answer to it. Does C1 or C2 heavily relying on fast accessing
to the FieldInfo array?

Thanks,

Jiangli