code review request for 7153050 remove crufty '_g' support

Daniel D. Daugherty daniel.daugherty at oracle.com
Thu Dec 13 15:32:07 PST 2012

Adding back in the other OpenJDK aliases...

Ron's e-mail has gone off-line (no e-mail for him since 1440 MT)...

Coleen,

Thanks for the review!

This bug (7153050) is just for the Makefile changes so that the
reviews are more focused. Ron has separate bugs for the other parts
of the hotspot repo that need to be fixed. I believe he is going to
attack the src/... paths in his second fix.

Dan