Pls review 7142113: Add Ivy Bridge to the known Intel x86 cpu families (S)

Paul Hohensee paul.hohensee at oracle.com
Wed Feb 15 13:53:55 PST 2012

Webrev here

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~phh/7142113.00/

Intel documentation (attached to the CR) says that the Ivy Bridge extended
model number is 0x3a.

I changed the cpuExtendedModel values from decimal to hex, since hex is
what's used in the Intel documentation.  I also changed
CPU_MODEL_SANDYBRIDGE_EP
from 0x2d == 45 to the correct 0x2a and added *_EX model values for
later use: see comment in is_intel_tsc_synced_at_init().

Tested on a Sandy Bridge machine via debugging tty->print_cr().  I don't
have access to an Ivy Bridge machine.

Thanks,

Paul