RFR (S): 8022452: Hotspot needs to know about Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2

Coleen Phillimore coleen.phillimore at oracle.com
Wed Aug 7 06:39:38 PDT 2013

It looks like the code under the case for all these releases, should be
different case statements for each, rather than these cascading 'if'
statements.  And make 1668-1673 a new function returning si.   So if we
have a new release, in general it will work because the default will
print out something.   But a better default would be lines 1712-1717
which are dead code now.

Sorry, I know it's simple and urgent but this seems to be getting
increasingly ugly.

Thanks,
Coleen