RFR(M): JDK-8028160: [TESTBUG] Exclude failing (runtime) jtreg tests using @ignore

Christian Tornqvist christian.tornqvist at oracle.com
Mon Nov 25 05:45:15 PST 2013

Hi David,

The known failure is not really part of this, since this will only hide the failures when running in Aurora and not when running locally.

In Hotspot we don't have a ProblemList.txt and after some discussion we decided to not use it but rather use @ignore since you won't need to specify an exclude list when running the jtreg tests, keeping it as simple as possible.

Thanks,
Christian