RFR(M): JDK-8028160: [TESTBUG] Exclude failing (runtime) jtreg tests using @ignore

Leonid Mesnik leonid.mesnik at oracle.com
Mon Nov 25 08:36:44 PST 2013

David

I agree with Alan. I also wanted to ask about ProblemsList.txt for
exclusion. However it seems we don't use it for hotspot.
We could file RFE to make it and support on all levels of testing
however it requires much more effort in different systems (JPRT, Aurora,
make, other?).

Does it make a sense to do it for in JDK9?

--
Leonid Mesnik
JVM SQE