RFR(XS): JDK-8021774: [TESTBUG] Tests failed because of a warning in its output

Christian Tornqvist christian.tornqvist at oracle.com
Mon Nov 25 10:43:20 PST 2013

Hi David,

This is a problem with our infrastructure, we shouldn't have stale pid files around and they should be cleaned up. However I don't see that this will happen anytime soon. This test will continue to generate noise and people will start to mentally ignore any failures seen, making the test useless.

While I agree that it's not an optimal solution, I think that modifying this test is an acceptable solution to this issue.

Thanks,
Christian