S RFR: Lambda: no superclass methods in defaults

Yumin Qi yumin.qi at oracle.com
Mon Sep 16 14:38:42 PDT 2013

Karen,

   That is OK roll back the one change. In future,  we may need to make
all the 'defs' consistent.

#ifdef _WINDOWS
#else

#endif // _WINDOWS

Some time confusing, which part is for WINDOWS? Your style is better to
pick up code though most of the 'defs' not in your style.

Others look good.
Please go ahead for integration.

Thanks
Yumin