RFR (M) JDK-8033150 (#2): invokestatic: IncompatibleClassChangeError trying to invoke static method from a parent in presence of conflicting defaults

Karen Kinnear karen.kinnear at oracle.com
Fri Apr 11 16:58:18 UTC 2014

Lois,

I like the enum change. I agree with Coleen's suggestion of leaving out the vmstructs change.

I had one question - instanceKlass.cll uncached_lookup_method -
would it make sense to have a local holding the mode rather than overwriting the input argument of
mode? Wouldn't that be better as a const input argument?

thanks,
Karen