RFR (S): JDK-8056242: Add function to return structured information about loaded libraries.

Staffan Larsen staffan.larsen at oracle.com
Thu Aug 28 14:21:25 UTC 2014

Hi Fredrik,

A couple of comments:
- I would prefer if the new callback was unified with the one that exists on Windows so that we have only on callback-based API for listing dynamic libraries.
- If you do that, then would you also clean up enumerate_modules() on windows to get rid of the non-NT support?
- Smaller: I think “address” is a better type to use instead of “u8”.

Thanks
/Staffan