RFR: JDK-8029776 - Solaris code cleanup

Gerald Thornbrugh gerald.thornbrugh at oracle.com
Tue Mar 4 17:18:30 UTC 2014

Hi Volker,

The bug is not visible because it was inadvertently marked as confidential.
Since changing it from confidential to an open state is not a reasonable
option I will just state the description of the bug fix.

JDK-8029776 describes JDK8 Solaris specific code cleanup to address
possible unclosed file descriptors, to make array indexes more readable
and make sure functions return values.

Does this help?

Thanks!

Gerald Thornbrugh