Request for review: JDK-8032970: stack size check methods for WhiteBox API

Kirill Shirokov Kirill.Shirokov at Oracle.COM
Wed May 14 16:29:09 UTC 2014

Thanks to all reviewers!

Could I ask to reivew the fixed patch:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev/kshirokov/8032970/webrev.03/

Bug report:

The new functions will be used in the existing JSR292 tests -- we see a
lot of failures due to StackOverflowError.

Best regards,
Kirill