RFR: 8145132: Initial updates for ios x86_64 mobile/dev builds.

Thomas Stüfe thomas.stuefe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 02:17:09 UTC 2015

Hi Bob and Gary,

Thank you for correcting this! Respect also on this large porting effort,
this looks like a lot of work and I am curious how this will turn out.

I took a short look at your changes - especially the android-related
changes  - and have a number of further questions and suggestions . I hope
that this is okay and the door is not already closed.

I'm away from any computer however (ironically typing this from an android
device, so anything weird is due to auto correct :), so before Monday I
will not be able to do anything.

I also think that this may be interesting to hotspot-runtime, because the
changes to the OS layer are somewhat extensive, so I'll take the freedom
and put them on the recipient list.

Kind regards, Thomas