RFR: 8144874: Reimplement TraceClassResolution with UL

Max Ockner max.ockner at oracle.com
Mon Dec 21 15:19:23 UTC 2015

Here is a sample of the output:

[1.024s][info   ][classresolve] java.util.Properties java.lang.String
Properties.java:971

[1.024s][info   ][classresolve] java.util.Properties java.lang.String
Properties.java:971

[1.024s][info   ][classresolve] java.util.Properties java.lang.String
Properties.java:971

[1.024s][info   ][classresolve] java.util.Properties java.lang.String
Properties.java:971

[1.024s][info   ][classresolve] java.util.Properties java.lang.String
Properties.java:971

[1.024s][info   ][classresolve] java.util.Properties java.lang.String
Properties.java:971

[1.024s][info   ][classresolve] sun.misc.Version java.lang.StringBuilder
Version.java:121

[1.024s][info   ][classresolve] java.lang.StringLatin1 java.lang.String
StringLatin1.java:508

[1.024s][info   ][classresolve] java.nio.CharBuffer
java.nio.HeapCharBuffer CharBuffer.java:387