RFR (XS) JDK-8072694: Need errno info when CDS archive creation fails

Lois Foltan lois.foltan at oracle.com
Mon Feb 9 13:05:41 UTC 2015

Hi Harold,

Looks good.  Really minor comment:

   src/share/vm/memory/filemap.cpp:
       - line #391  - you might want to format the error message
consistently with
         how it is formatted in FileMapInfo::open_for_read().  In that
method the
         errno info is put in parentheses.  I don't have a preference
for either format
         just that both formats are consistent.

I don't need to see a new webrev.
Thanks,