RFR(XXS) 8131331: make new thread dump output line optional

Daniel D. Daugherty daniel.daugherty at oracle.com
Wed Jul 15 22:48:51 UTC 2015

Thanks for the fast review! Very much faster than waiting for all
the test jobs to finish :-)

Current test results for vm.tmtools is:

Linux X86 - 116/116 pass
Linux X64 - 116/116 pass
Solaris SPARC - 116/116 pass
Solaris X64 - 116/116 pass

Have 2 failures for each of those configs in my baseline testing
from earlier this AM.

I'm moving forward with this fix under the "trivial" rules... :-)

Dan