[aarch64-port-dev ] RFR: 8129426: aarch64: add support for PopCount in C2

Alejandro E Murillo alejandro.murillo at oracle.com
Wed Jun 24 18:54:17 UTC 2015

On 6/24/2015 7:36 AM, Edward Nevill wrote:
> On Tue, 2015-06-23 at 15:11 -0600, Alejandro E Murillo wrote:
>>>>
>>> OK. New webrev at
>>>
>>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~enevill/8129426/webrev.02/
>>>
>>> All the best,
>>> Ed.
>>>

>> Hi,
>> to be consistent with similar integrations and to avoid potential
>> merging problems,
>> going forward please work with  the hs-rt repo for this kind of changes,
>> as Volker has been doing.
> Hi Alejandro,
>
> I have rebased the patch on hs-rt. New webrev
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~enevill/8129426/webrev.03/
>
> Does it look OK to push?
>
> Thanks,
> Ed.

Apologies, I thought you had already pushed that to jdk9/dev,
but it turns out you had pushed 8129551 , no this one.

If this is a follow up to the previous push into jdk9/dev (8129551)
or somewhat related, then it's probably better if you pushed
this one  to jdk9/dev as well, as to avoid any possible conflict
when we merge jdk9/dev with jdk9/hs. If they are completely
independent then go ahead and push it to hs-rt, after review of course.

Thanks

--
Alejandro