RFR(XS) 8073990: Deprecated "UseVectoredExceptions" VM options still defined in several globals files

Dmitry Dmitriev dmitry.dmitriev at oracle.com
Wed Mar 11 19:40:30 UTC 2015

Hi Volker,

Thank you for review!

This is a good point about arguments.cpp. I am not familiar with removing flags from obsolete_jvm_flags. But I think that this option should not removed by this fix. I think that we should up question about that situation and create a unified solution for such flags. I check, there about 50 flags with accept until equal or less than JDK 9. The unified solution can be develop, bug submitted and all these flags can be removed. What you think about that?

Regards,
Dmitry