RFR(S): 7034834 JVMTI xml file referring to old JDK version

serguei.spitsyn at oracle.com serguei.spitsyn at oracle.com
Tue Dec 6 18:37:40 UTC 2016

Dmitry, David and Coleen,

The updated webrev is:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sspitsyn/webrevs/2016/hotspot/7034834-Doc.hs2/

The jvmti_html.zip is in the attachement.

The change is that the prefix
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/<majorversion> is added
in the <xsl:template match="externallink">.
This prefix is tripped in the jvmti.xml from all the externallink id's.

Now, the JDK version in the link will be automatically updated with the
majorversion change.

Thanks,
Serguei