[8u-dev] Request for approval 8150490: Update OS detection code to recognize Windows Server 2016

Daniel D. Daugherty daniel.daugherty at oracle.com
Fri Dec 9 18:27:38 UTC 2016

I have only seen a "request for approval" for this fix (this thread)
I have not seen a "request for code review" for this fix for JDK8u.

The original approval request is also missing the usual verbiage about
how the JDK9 and JDK8u versions of the fix compare (as Rob pointed out).

I guess I'm not sure what Maxim is expecting from hotspot-runtime-dev at ...

Dan