RFR(S): 8170936: Logging: LogFileOutput.invalid_file_test crashes when executed twice.

Kirill Zhaldybin kirill.zhaldybin at oracle.com
Tue Dec 20 12:56:35 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Could you please review this fix for 8170936?

The issue was windows specific - remove() function failed to delete a
directory on that platform.
I added delete_directory function which uses winapi RemoveDirectory
function and also does GTest style check on its result.
I also changed TEST to TEST_VM on a few tests from the same file since
they used ResourceMark and crashed if they were run isolated.

WebRev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kzhaldyb/webrevs/JDK-8170936/webrev.00/
CR: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8170936

Thank you.

Regards, Kirill