(S) RFR: 8077648: ARM: BREAKPOINT is wrong for thumb

Edward Nevill edward.nevill at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 10:03:50 UTC 2016

On Tue, 2016-01-12 at 15:56 +1000, David Holmes wrote:
> On 12/01/2016 3:31 PM, Dean Long wrote:
> > How about moving it to "globalDefinitions_arm.hpp"?  You would just need
> > to do #undef BREAKPOINT first.
>
> It would also need, technically, to be conditional upon using gcc.
>
> I also don't know if the aarch32 port would be using this. ??

cc: aarch32-port-dev

The aarch32 currently does not define 'ARM32' so this code is not being included in the current port.

The aarch32 port does define 'ARM' so any code that is #ifdef ARM is included in the aarch32 port.

So, moving this code to globalDefinitions_arm.hpp will have no impact on the aarch32 port.

All the best,
Ed.