RFR: 8079408: Reimplement TraceClassLoading, TraceClassUnloading, and TraceClassLoaderData with Unified Logging.

Coleen Phillimore coleen.phillimore at oracle.com
Thu Jan 28 02:08:11 UTC 2016

Hi Max,

Overall looks good.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mockner/classload.06/src/share/vm/classfile/classLoader.cpp.udiff.html

Looks like you changed the copyright date from 2016 to 2015.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mockner/classload.06/src/share/vm/memory/filemap.cpp.udiff.html

What was the answer to this?  Why is there no logging for classload here?

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mockner/classload.06/src/share/vm/services/classLoadingService.cpp.udiff.html

You still have bool ret; declared, should be removed.

I don't need to see another webrev if you fix, answer and fix these
minor issues.

thanks,
Coleen