RFR: JDK-8155936: Boolean value should be set 1/0 or true/false via VM.set_flag jcmd

Gerard Ziemski gerard.ziemski at oracle.com
Tue May 3 18:18:12 UTC 2016

hi Yasumasa,

Thank you for the fix, I like it - the very first time I tried using jcmd to set a boolean value I tried using “true”, so this will make jcmd easier to use.

Reviewed and I will sponsor it.

Just one question: there is no existing JDK issue covering this yet, is there? Can you file one please if none exists yet?

cheers