RFR: 8150044: Generate classlists at build-time

Erik Joelsson erik.joelsson at oracle.com
Wed May 4 14:24:49 UTC 2016

Depends on which OS you are using. You need version 2.69, which is the
latest. On linux, "apt-get/yum install autoconf" should do the trick
unless your distribution is ancient. On windows add autoconf through the
cygwin installer. On mac I think "brew install autoconf" is easiest if
you are into that. If all else fails, downloading the source [1] and
building is pretty easy and straightforward too.

/Erik

[1] http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/autoconf/autoconf-2.69.tar.gz