RFR(M): 8165550: Add class loader names to ClassCastException message

Rachel Protacio rachel.protacio at oracle.com
Thu Nov 17 16:36:18 UTC 2016

Last one! http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rprotacio/8165550.03
     - Thanks to Lois, I've added a new test case for a custom-named
class loader with the unnamed module, and also throw an exception in the
test if no CCE is thrown.
     - Thanks to Mandy and Coleen, I've corrected the part of my code
getting the Class Loader Name, which ironically, I was doing incorrectly
before.

Rachel