RFR(M): 8165550: Add class loader names to ClassCastException message

Rachel Protacio rachel.protacio at oracle.com
Thu Nov 17 20:47:25 UTC 2016

Actually, I searched for the uses of SystemDictionary::loader_name.
There are about 30 places where it's called, and I think changing it in
all those places is beyond the scope of this changeset. I'll just do
your second suggestion and commit. We can open a separate RFE if anyone
wants to change the SystemDictionary function name.

Rachel