URGENT RFR(XXS): 8193225 - [BACKOUT] fix for 8182307 Error during JRMP connection

Daniel D. Daugherty daniel.daugherty at oracle.com
Fri Dec 8 00:46:29 UTC 2017

Resending with the correct subject line!

Greetings,

My fix for the following bug:

     JDK-8182307: Error during JRMP connection establishment

broke two hs-tier3 tests. I'm backing out the fix via:

     JDK-8193225 [BACKOUT] fix for 8182307 Error during JRMP connection
establishment

Here's the webrev:

     http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dcubed/8193225-webrev/jdk10-0/

This is a simple "hg backout". I need a single (R)eviewer. Thanks!

Dan