RFR (M) 8186903: Remove j-types from Atomic

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Fri Dec 8 11:52:28 UTC 2017

On 06/12/17 21:59, coleen.phillimore at oracle.com wrote:
> Other platforms: could you please test this patch?
This built fine on AArch64 and successfully passed basic smoke tests
(runs javac and netbeans, passes jtreg tests for j.u.c).

I am currently running jcstress tests just to be sure. If you want to
wait on the result of that I will let you know the result when they
finish (all is ok so far but there is still a long way to go).

regards,

Andrew Dinn