RFR(10)(XS) 8177015: STACK_SIZE_MINIMUM of 32k is not always enough for Mac OS X

Daniel D. Daugherty daniel.daugherty at oracle.com
Sat Mar 25 02:03:34 UTC 2017

On 3/24/17 2:12 PM, Chris Plummer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please review changes for the following:
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cjplummer/8177015/webrev.00/

 > http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cjplummer/8177015/webrev.00/webrev.hotspot/

test/runtime/Thread/TooSmallStackSize.java
     No comments.

 > http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cjplummer/8177015/webrev.00/webrev.jdk/

src/java.base/share/native/libjli/java.c
     No comments.

test/tools/launcher/TooSmallStackSize.java
     L170:          * Try again with a the minimum stack size plus a bit
more so it is not
         Typo: 'with a the' -> 'with the'

Thumbs up. I don't need to see a new webrev if you fix the typo.

Dan