RFR[S] 8179769 serviceability/sa/TestCpoolForInvokeDynamic.java failing after changes for JDK-8171392

Ioi Lam ioi.lam at oracle.com
Fri May 12 05:21:24 UTC 2017

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iklam/jdk10/8179769-sa-cp-failures.v01/

In JDK-8171392 ( Move Klass pointers outside of ConstantPool entries so
ConstantPool can be read-only), I changed how classes are stored in
ConstantPool. However, I missed the changes that are required in
Serviceability Agent (SA).

In this patch, the SA java classes are changed to match the native code
in constantPool.cpp.

Testing:

I tested with "rbt -j hs-tier2.js,hs-tier3.js" to run all the SA JTREG
tests on all supported platforms. I also tested locally and verified in
the JTR files that the bug has been fixed

Thanks
- Ioi