RFR(XL): 8167108 - SMR and JavaThread Lifecycle

Daniel D. Daugherty daniel.daugherty at oracle.com
Mon Oct 9 21:23:23 UTC 2017

Many thanks to the folks that reviewed this internally and provided
much appreciated feedback:

- Daniel Daugherty
- David Holmes
- Erik Osterlund
- Jerry Thornbrugh
- Karen Kinnear
- Kim Barrett
- Robbin Ehn
- Serguei Spitsyn
- Stefan Karlson

Since there are three contributing authors, we have been reviewing
(and arguing over) each other's code. It has been an adventure!

Dan, Erik, and Robbin