RFR(XS) [TESTBUG] hotspot/jtreg/gtest/GTestWrapper.java fails on AIX and MUSL

Thomas Stüfe thomas.stuefe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 10:36:55 UTC 2018

Hi Axel,

thanks for this fix!

May I propose a bit clearer comment?

Instead of
        // The java launcher sets LD_LIBRARY_PATH or LIBPATH. In such
a case, we need to prepend
        // this library path with a path to the gtest libjvm.so.

Proposal:

"The GTestWrapper was started using the normal java launcher, which
may have set LD_LIBRARY_PATH or LIBPATH to point to the jdk libjvm. In
that case, prepend the path with the location of the gtest library."

I leave it up to you if you take my comment proposal. No need for a new webrev.

Reviewed.

Thanks, Thomas