RFR 8197960: [TESTBUG] remove/modify runtime tests which use java ee or corba modules

Calvin Cheung calvin.cheung at oracle.com
Wed Apr 25 17:34:56 UTC 2018

Hi Harold,

The change looks good. Just a minor comment:

   72         oa.shouldContain("I pass!");
   73         oa.shouldHaveExitValue(0);

the above can be simplified to:
                oa.shouldContain("I pass!")
                    .shouldHaveExitValue(0);

Similar simplification could be done to lines 107-108.

I don't need to see another webrev if you decide to make the above changes.

thanks,
Calvin